Ways to Support The Pearl Club
Your support makes it possible for The Pearl Club to empower young women to overcome the crossroads of poverty and earning a college degree. Your donation to The Pearl Club is tax-deductible, and gifts may be made in honor or in memory of a special person.
- $25 provides young women with one hour of skill building and character development to reduce the poverty mentality.
- $50 provides young women with 2 hours of individualized mentorship to determine their best college fit to proactively beat poverty.
- $100 provides 2 young women with care packages allowing them to focus on what's important, their future.
- $250 provides a group of young women access to a purposeful and engaging summer workshop to empower them to be prepared to complete their first year of college.
- $500 provides young women with a semester of individualized mentorship and enrichment dedicated to empowering her to successfully overcome the barriers of completing one year of college.
A LIFE FREE OF POVERTY BEGINS IN HIGH SCHOOL. LONG BEFORE ADULTHOOD. IT REQUIRES OVERCOMING THE CROSSROADS.
Upcoming Opportunities to give:
For $30 you can Spin for a Cause and Send Young Women to College! We are raising money to provide mentoring and support to empower each young woman to earn college degrees and reach their higher education and life potential.
Saturday, June 16th, 2018
2 pm - 4 pm
277 Eisenhower Parkway, Livingston
- For $25 you can join us on Sunday, July 1, 2018 for Paving the Way, as we recognize our young women for successfully completing their first year of college! They will share their successes and how they are paving the way to create the life they’ve dreamed of by being one step closer to earning a college degree.
We celebrate our young women with a special rites of passage that will further strengthen our sisterhood.
Your employer may match your gift!
Many employers match their employees’ gifts to nonprofit organizations. Contact your human resources office to see if your company matches charitable donations.